Who we are
We are on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid Delivery Platform connects merchants, carriers, and consumers to create a better shopping experience for everyone. We aim for the highest merchant credibility and exceptional consumer convenience. By integrating Ingrid’s products, brands are able to improve online shopping and delivery experience for all consumers. Our ambition is to support that change with a great design.
About the role
You will work closely with the Product Manager as well as with other Product Designers at Ingrid. Some of your daily tasks include exploring product or feature concepts, preparing handoff and design specs for development and designing and prototyping final experiences.
The product department consists of people based mainly in Sweden or Poland, so most of the communication will be held remotely. From time to time, team trips are arranged for workshops and team building to either Sweden (HQ), and Wrocław, Poland.
- Being a part of building up our design team at Ingrid
- Close collaboration with Ingrid stakeholders and product team, shaping both the vision and the design direction across all consumer and business touch-points of Ingrid’s platform
- Ability to work with all stages of the customer journey from checkout, tracking to returns, and business products like Dashboard, Transport Automation, and In-store
- Working with the strongest Nordic brands that hugely impact the consumer market. We are talking about Adlibirs, NA-KD, Åhléns, ICA, Nudie Jeans, Ideal of Sweden and over 100 more (and counting)
- Being engaged in future products research and POC/MVP projects, developed together with our clients and partners
- Building the future of online shopping and revolutionizing e-commerce delivery.
- Ownership and optimistic can-do attitude
- Leadership approach forcing quality of experience over feasibility concerns
- Agile mindset and ability to work in an environment without detailed processes
- Multidisciplinary perspective, mixing design with a dash of tech and business perspective
- Will to innovate and reshape the industry
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- Familiar with process methods like double diamond, lean UX and design sprints
- A portfolio focused on product design cases
- End-to-end design skills: researching, prototyping, UI detailing, QA reviewing
- Design beyond our existing user journey to improve our services across all touchpoints
- Creating UX outposts that improve our user experience from IA to user journeys and user flows
- Take ownership of your team reaching business outcomes
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Strong visual design capabilities with attention to detail
- You’re always looking to evolve our products to be better, simpler and more elegant by constantly trying to raise our design bar
- Willingness to travel between offices for design meetups
- We won’t review applications with no portfolio attached or link
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have worked within a growth, adoption & retention team
- Animation and motion design skills
- Experience in building complex design systems
What we offer
- Attractive salary, depending on skills, experience, and potential
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- Remote set up with few onsite gatherings a year (in Wrocław or Stockholm)
- Learning budget
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup
- Latest equipment such as laptop, screen desktop and other things upon request
We are accepting applications and reviewing them on a rolling basis. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximize your chances. If you have any questions regarding the role or what the recruitment process looks like, please contact Line Reinert.