About you - and your future role
As a senior software engineer at Ingrid you work with the entire development cycle. You will become a part of one of our autonomous cross-functional product teams.
Your role will involve collaborating with other engineers and stakeholders to understand business requirements. You will use your deep technical knowledge to design, build and improve both new and existing products. You will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching junior engineers and providing technical leadership and guidance to the team.
In addition to working with your own product team, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other teams, building great experiences across all of Ingrid's products.
Our current tech stack
- Micro services written in Golang
- React/Next.js with Typescript in the frontend
- Google Cloud as main infrastructure provider
- Kubernetes and Linkerd
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Google PubSub
- GitHub, including GitHub Actions
- Terraform for IaC
Growing and sharing knowledge is something that we at Ingrid care about and promote heavily. We strongly believe in collaboration between developers as a form of collaboration and problem solving. We work with small iterations and deploy to production several times a day.
About you - and what you will contribute to the team
We seek both skilled frontend or backend engineers and would like to see the following set of common denominator attributes in every applicant:
- Holds high code quality standards
- Values developer experience
- Is pragmatic and self-propelled
- Think it, Build it, Ship it, Measure it, Own it, Tweak it
- 5+ years experience in commercial software development with at least 2+ years building solutions in React and Typescript.
- Understand modern frontend stack and architecture
- Have an eye for design and good UX
- Keep up with the constantly evolving frontend ecosystem
- 5+ years experience in commercial backend software development. Experience in building solutions in Golang is a plus but an inquisitive mind is more important.
You will have the chance to learn more about
- Working in a cross-functional team
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Terraform, Kubernetes, or GCP
- Domain Driven Design
Who we are
Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through an intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last-mile deliveries - on their terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
E-commerce is growing rapidly all over the world, and Ingrid is the key to success. We are in an expansive phase and want to develop our team with new skills. If you are curious to join the fast-paced and agile work environment of a startup with high ambition, apply now!
Culture is very important to us at Ingrid and we take it very seriously. After all, people make the company, not software.
- We take gender equality and diversity seriously, meaning that we treat everyone equally regardless of gender.
- We host internal Brown Bag lunches
- We do activities outside work. Like beer and coffee tasting
- We love to learn and teach (attend conferences, buy any tech book you like)
- Many at Ingrid are involved in running various tech meet-ups
- Flexible working hours and a remote/hybrid workplace