Ingrid is hiring! Our Customer Success team is growing—are you our new Customer Success Manager?
Ingrid is on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last mile deliveries—on their own terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS-platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
We’re the best at what we do and always looking to hire the best people around.
We're looking for Customer Success Managers to help us manage customer portfolios, build long-lasting relationships and act as an advocate for our clients' needs and requests.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow but it's equally demanding from the start. To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Solid experience in digital leadership and management;
- Ability to understand different customer needs, profiles and business problems to nurture a stronger mutual relationship;
- Great business acumen, both with strategic and tactical topics;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Individual drive and a self-starter mentality;
- Great verbal and written English communication skills (additional languages are a plus).
A plus if you have:
- Confident technical project management skills;
- Experience with e-commerce technology;
- Experience in working with CRM systems.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing proactive commercial insight and advice, solution-specific guidance and training, best-in-class onboarding, project management and ongoing e-comms advice to your portfolio of clients.
You’ll also play a crucial role internally as the client voice and be a very prominent product stakeholder.
- Managing customer portfolios;
- Building mutual long-lasting relationships;
- Acting as an advocate for customer needs and requests;
- Earning your clients’ trust and becoming their trusted advisor;
- Driving onboarding projects and integration initiatives for our customers;
- Assuring client revenue retention and revenue expansion.
What we offer
- Attractive salary—depending on skills, experience, and potential;
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects;
- Annual professional development budget;
- Support from experienced team members;
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup.
Ingrid has offices in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) and Wroclaw, Poland. If you have any questions about the job, please send an email to email@example.com.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximise your chances!
Follow us on LinkedIn too to stay updated on news and job opportunities 🙂