Ingrid is hiring! Our Data & Analytics team is growing team is growing—are you our new Data Analyst?
Ingrid is on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last mile deliveries—on their own terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS-platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
We’re the best at what we do and always looking to hire the best people around.
About the role
As a data analyst you will be part of Ingrid’s Data & Analytics team which is responsible for enabling Ingrid teams and customers with data insights. Your primary focus will be to support the product team and help them to understand how our products are performing and how they can be further improved by using data insights. This role requires that you’re curious to know how a product works behind the scenes but also what’s making the customer enjoy the product. We believe that you love working with huge amounts of data in a complex environment where you see the opportunity to further improve your skills within the data & analytics space.
Examples of responsibilities within this role:
- Build a strong understanding of Ingrid products and the data underlying them.
- Proactively analyze performance of Ingrid’s products and help drive product development using data.
- Maintain and develop new metrics related to Ingrid products
- Refine existing curated data layers as well as developing new ones.
- Contribute to the data & analytics team overall structure.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in the data & analytics space
- You have completed a degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science or an equivalent education or possess relevant practical experience
- You have solid experience with SQL (BigQuery or similar is a plus)
- You have experience in visualizing and communicating insights from data (Metabase or similar is a plus)
- You have very good communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Previous experience working with product analytics
- Experience with statistical programming tools such as Python or R.
- A/B testing experience (designing experiments and analyzing results).
- Experience working with Git and analytics engineering tools such as DBT.
What we offer:
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Support from experienced team members
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup