At Ingrid we've got a great product, a bold vision, a fabulous team and fantastic clients. But Ingrid is an unknown brand. Help us change that. Build the best marketing team around, get our brand across, and simplify our message. Tell our story. Do you sense what this could mean for you, what you could achieve at Ingrid? And are you up for the challenge? We hope you are, apply and let’s meet!
Shopping today is more focused on the initial sale of products, rather than the delivery experience itself.
Ingrid was founded with a mission to create delivery experiences that fit people's lives by letting ecommerce businesses deliver sustainable growth and giving shoppers the power to personalize delivery and returns. The result is a better overall customer experience and greater efficiency for both the retailer and the delivery carrier.
Your schedule, your life. With Ingrid, shopping just fits.
About the role
To reach our vision, we need you- Someone who has experience in leading a team, is passionate about building brand awareness and is motivated in helping our business grow with the correct marketing strategies. The marketing team consists of four people and we believe that with the right hire, the team will grow much bigger.
As a Head of Marketing you will:
- Have a global perspective on marketing in order to build a household brand in e-commerce
- Execute an account driven marketing strategy
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Set and manage the marketing budget
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Own brand identity and ensure its effective implementation externally and internally
- Use data to make evidence-based decisions
- Support the international expansion of Ingrid
- 3+ years of experience of managing, growing and getting the best out of a marketing team
- You have strong business sense with an exceptional understanding of how brand marketing, performance marketing, e-commerce and data analytics interplay to drive customer acquisition and retention
- You’re highly analytical and are driven by measuring and evaluating the impact and profitability of the commerce you create
- You’re hungry after the latest in e-commerce, sales, marketing and growth tactics at a global scale
- You have good knowledge of using different types of marketing software/programs
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent planning and executional skills
- If you have experience of working at a startup before, preferably within our industry
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Experiencing great team work at a highly ambitious startup
- Stock option program
We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximise your chances. We look forward to your application!
Follow us on LinkedIn too to stay updated on news and job opportunities and have a look at what might be your future team has created within marketing! 🙂