Solving the largest problem with global e-commerce and creating the world’s best delivery experiences- That’s our mission at Ingrid. To truly be successful, we need to build strong relationships and deliver value way beyond customers’ expectations. For this reason, Customer Success plays an important role when it comes to Ingrid’s future development. We are looking for a Head of Customer Success who can lead the whole team and enable sustainable proven value for both the customers and the company while at the same time conducting a strong and fun team spirit.
E-commerce is growing rapidly all over the world, and Ingrid is the key to success. Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through an intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last-mile deliveries - on their terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
Your schedule, your life. With Ingrid, shopping just fits.
About the role
The closing is only the beginning. Our customer success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and giving them maximum value so they stay with us for life. As Head of Customer Success, you will drive measurable customer success at every point, implement and shape best practices across the team and support them in any conceivable way. This is a role that requires a broad skill set to be successful and we therefore believe that you are driven by challenges, consider yourself to be a strategic thinker, and have a proven record of leading teams in fortunate ways.
Examples of responsibilities within this role:
- Have full ownership of key Customer Success Metrics
- Identify new ways to create value and engage Ingrid’s customers
- Partner and collaborate across different departments within Ingrid to quickly address customer's needs
- Build the actions behind our strategy “become a world-class Customer Success Organization"
- Define expansion opportunities to enhance the customers' existing contracts
- Support leadership and nourish a "growth mindset" in the team
- Responsible for recruiting for your team and making sure the team is fully staffed
You have experience in working as a leader of a customer success team, ideally within a SaaS company
- You have previous experience in managing, growing, and getting the best out of a team of CSMs
- You love speaking to customers to understand and solve their problems, and you have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and writing
- You consider yourself as being a problem solver, a strategic thinker and you enjoy a fast-moving start-up environment
What we offer:
Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Support from experienced team members
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup
If you think you have what it takes and are curious to join a fast-paced and agile work environment of a startup with high ambition, apply now!
We are accepting applications and reviewing them on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Line Reinert who is responsible for the process.