Ingrid is hiring! Are you our new Customer Success Agent?
Ingrid is on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last mile deliveries - on their own terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS-platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
E-commerce is growing rapidly all over the world, and Ingrid is the key to success. We are in an expansive phase and want to develop our team with new skills. If you are curious to join the fast-paced and agile work environment of a startup with high ambition, apply now!
In the role of Customer Success Agent you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Complete troubleshooting of the reported issues and escalate where necessary
- Onboard new clients on Ingrid's products
- Proactively identify patterns and continually look for ways to improve the way the team works
- Educate clients in all Ingrid’s products & features
- Work closely with Ingrid’s product team to communicate product related customer requests
- You have experience making customers happy as a primary job function.
- You have proactive nature and passion for service.
- You're enthusiastic and comfortable around technology, e-commerce and the SaaS space.
- You're even-tempered but not passive. We want you to see problems or projects and tackle them head on, but we need you to be kind and professional about it.
- Previous experience from programming and/or working with tech support is desired. You have to be familiar with calling APIs, looking through logs, and querying databases in order to be a good match for us.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary - depending on skills, experience and your potential
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Support from experienced team members
- Success fee based on reached goals
- Experiencing great team work at a highly ambitious startup
Ingrid has offices in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) and Wroclaw, Poland. This position is for our Wroclaw office. If you have any questions about the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting applications and reviewing them on a rolling basis. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximise your chances. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Line Reinert who is responsible for the process.
Follow us on LinkedIn too to stay updated on news and job opportunities. 🙂