Ingrid is a product company aiming to solve all delivery related problems in e-commerce. We've entered a rapid growth phase, but still have a lot to do, so we're looking for people to build amazing things with us.
We like to keep our stack fresh, but value reliability and maintainability.
Some of the tools we're currently working with:
- Go on back-end
- Typescript with React/Next.js on front-end
- Google Cloud
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Circle CI
Our system is evolving rapidly, which is the reason why we want to expand our L2 support team. On top of day-to-day operations and the possibility to learn from more experienced colleagues, you will have a budget to learn and from however you want. We are open to suggestions and ideas, so your voice will be heard.
In the next 12 months you will
- Investigate production issues between Ingrid, merchants, and external APIs on a technical level
- Provide technical expertise to L1 customer support team
- Become a part of the development team
- Solve small coding issues yourself, with help from more experienced colleagues
- Delegate more difficult problems to the product teams, while still being able to participate in the development process to grow as a professional
- Develop internal tools
- Collaborate with the onboarding team
- Help out with configuration of Ingrid services for new clients
- Collaborate with the product team
- Propose ideas on how to develop the product
Who are you?
- Can write and understand code in one of the modern languages (Go, Python, Type Script, etc) - professional experience not required.
- Willingness to learn Go and Type Script programming languages
- Understand basics of SQL, HTTP API
- See yourself as a software developer in the future
- Love difficult challenges
- Love teaching and watch your colleagues grow
- Identify with a can-do attitude
- Are pragmatic and self-propelled
- Love flat organisation and fast decisions
- Tired of consulting and want to work on company's own products
- Speak English fluently
If you answer Yes to most of them, then you have come to the right place!
About the company
Ingrid is changing the way the goods you buy online are delivered to you. We are a well-funded startup in the e-commerce and logistics space with offices in Wrocław, Poland and Stockholm, Sweden. Our mission is to improve shipping both for consumers and merchants. Maybe a fair comparison would be - Ingrid is like a PSP (Adyen, Paypal), but for shipping.
Why should you apply?
We are not a software house - You will be building your own products, not someones else
Great work atmosphere - We laugh a lot together, we help each other out.
Cool tech stack - You get to work with latest and greatest tech
You build it, you run it mindset - We build our product, we take responsibility for it. Period.
Being able to influence the product - we listen to each other and take all product ideas, feature improvements and feedback seriously.
Latest gear - of course we provide you with the latest and greatest gear.
Millions of people - your work will be used by millions of people and that’s a pretty nice feeling.
Professional Growth x10 - we love teaching and sharing knowledge with each other. Expect your skills to grow exponentially.
Culture is very important to us at Ingrid and we take it very seriously. After all, it’s people that make the company, not software.
- We have a flat organisational structure
- We take gender equality seriously
- We host internal Brown Bag lunches
- We make all decisions collectively
- We do activities outside work. Like beer and coffee tasting
- We love to learn and teach (conferences, buy any tech book you like)
- We have very high employee retention rate. That tells something, right?
- Many at Ingrid are involved in running various tech meet-ups
We are not fans of whiteboard interviews, as people are easily stressed by them. Nor do we do any pairing sessions or live coding and all those uncomfortable things. At Ingrid we have a much softer recruitment process.
- You send in your job application
- We get in touch asking when you are available for a virtual interview.
- You meet with our VPE and Country Manager for an interview.
- If you and us feel that there is a match, you have a soft non-technical interview with our CTO. This is mostly to test the English and communication skills. We talk about Ingrid in general and every day things. Expect a lot of jokes and laughter!
- If we and you still feel there is a match between us, we send you the contract to sign.
- Welcome to Ingrid!
7-12k PLN (B2B)
- Beautiful, totally renovated office in downtown Wrocław with the view of the water
- We're remote first but the offices are open any time for you
- Flexible work hours
- We offer re-location packages if you would like to move to Wrocław
- Plus, we have great coffee and free soft drinks
You have the chance to join a scale-up company just beginning to challenge big issues globally. Dare to take the opportunity to be there early in the next global tech success.