Create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid provides consumers with a better shopping experience through an intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last-mile deliveries. We aim for the highest merchant credibility and exceptional consumer convenience. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS-platform, brands are able to improve online shopping and delivery experience for all consumers. Our ambition is to support that change with a great design.
- Close collaboration with Ingrid stakeholders and product team, shaping both the vision and the design direction across all consumer and business touch-points of Ingrid’s platform
- Ability to work with all stages of the end-customer journey from checkout, tracking to returns as well as business products like Dashboard, Transport Automation, and In-store
- Working with the strongest Nordic brands that have a huge impact on the consumer market. We are talking about Adlibirs, NA-KD, Åhléns, Nudie Jeans, ICA, Ideal of Sweden and over 50 more (and counting)
- Influencing and improving online shopping experience for millions of customers globally
- Being engaged in future products research and POC/MVP projects, developed together with our clients and partners
- Ownership and optimistic can-do attitude
- End-to-end design skills: researching, prototyping, UI detailing, QA reviewing
- Strong rapid prototyping and visual design capabilities
- Agile mindset with high ambitions
- Multidisciplinary approach, mixing design with a dash of tech and business perspective
- Will to innovate and reshape the industry
- Proved product design experience (2 years or more)
- Passion for smart, consistent and elegant solutions
- Knowledge of accessibility and design systems best practices
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
Please keep in mind that we will not consider applications without a portfolio clearly focused on product design experience.
- Attractive salary, depending on skills, experience, and potential
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- Success fee based on reached goals
- Remote set up with few onsite gatherings a year (in Stockholm or Wrocław)
- Support from other team members
- Learning budget
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup
Ingrid has offices in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ), and Wrocław, Poland. This position is for both of our offices (flexible remote), but we are open for permanent remote work from the same time zone (preferably Europe). In such case, we expect you to have top-notch self-management and communication skills. Additionally, be ready to attend 2–3 team gatherings in Stockholm or Wrocław during a year. Apply via jobs.ingrid.com
We look forward to your application!