Ingrid is hiring! Are you our new Talent Acquisition Specialist?
Ingrid is on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last mile deliveries - on their own terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS-platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
We’re the best at what we do and always looking to hire the best people around. We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, attract, interview, hire and onboard new employees for our Commercial, Customer Success and Marketing teams.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will:
- Develop long-term recruitment strategies for our company’s current and future hiring needs;
- Lead employer branding initiatives to convey our culture and employee experience;
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different teams;
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other team members;
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position;
- Lead proactive candidate sourcing using online channels, professional networks and third-party consultancy;
- Build a strong candidate pipeline and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires;
- Assess candidate information, including CVs and portfolios;
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates;
- Plan interview and selection procedures;
- Ensure smooth and efficient employee onboarding.
- Experience in talent acquisition and full-cycle recruitment;
- Knowledge of creative candidate sourcing methods and tools, e.g., databases, social media, events and professional networks;
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, e.g., Teamtailor, and LinkedIn Talent Solutions;
- Knowledge of the Commercial, Customer Success and Marketing job industries;
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with the market trends;
- Willingness to grow, expand your network and boost people around you;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary - depending on skills, experience, and potential;
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects;
- Annual professional development budget;
- Support from experienced team members;
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup.
Ingrid has offices in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) and Wroclaw, Poland. This position is for our Stockholm office. If you have any questions about the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximise your chances!
Follow us on LinkedIn too to stay updated on news and job opportunities 🙂