Ingrid is a product company aiming to solve all delivery related problems in e-commerce. We've entered a rapid growth phase, but still have a lot to do, so we're looking for people to build amazing things with us.
We like to keep our stack fresh, but value reliability and maintainability.
Some of the tools we're currently working with:
- Typescript - all our apps are fully typed
- React / Next.js
- React Query / Redux
- Emotion / Vanilla Extract
- Jest / Cypress
- Webpack / Vite / Ramda / xState / all the good stuff you can think of
- Google Cloud / Circle CI / Github / Kubernetes
We keep experimenting with new approaches, libraries and solutions. Our stack keeps evolving. We build POCs and organise hacking days to allow you to try some new tech during work hours. You'll have a budget to learn and grow however you want.
We value initiative and new ideas, so if you know some other framework will solve some of our problems better, all it takes is pitch it to the team and try it out.
In the next 12 months you will
- Maintain and develop our wide range of existing applications
- Help us build brand new products
- Point of Sales application helping merchants turn their stores into delivery hubs, allowing goods to be delivered faster than ever with local last mile couriers like Uber, Glovo, Foodora etc.
- Best in class Delivery Tracking application and Messaging system
- New client embedded widgets
- Data heavy configuration and Transport Administration application
- Collaborate with product, design and other stakeholders to create the best products on the market. You will have an opportunity to shape the product, influence design and tech decisions before any code is even written.
- Engage in peer to peer feedback, code reviews, pair programming, hacking days and developing our technical processes
Who are you?
- Understand modern frontend architecture (important)
- Have an eye for design and good UX (important)
- Have a solid track record of successfully developing and shipping large front-end projects (important)
- Have experience working close with the product team, ensuring the best decisions are made before the code is even written
- Keep up with the constantly changing JS ecosystem
- Hold high code quality standards
- Value developer experience
- Love difficult challenges
- Love teaching and watch your colleagues grow
- Identify with a can-do attitude
- Are pragmatic and self-propelled
- Love flat organisation and fast decisions
- Tired of consulting and want to work on company's own products
- Speak English fluently
If you answer Yes to most of them, then you have come to the right place!
About the company
Ingrid is changing the way the goods you buy online are delivered to you. We are a well-funded startup in the e-commerce and logistics space with offices in Wroclaw, Poland and Stockholm, Sweden. Our mission is to improve shipping both for consumers and merchants. Maybe a fair comparison would be - Ingrid is like a PSP (Adyen, Paypal), but for shipping.
Why should you apply?
We are not a software house - You will be building your own products, not someones else
Great work atmosphere - We laugh a lot together, we help each other out.
Cool tech stack - You get to work with latest and greatest tech
You build it, you run it mindset - We build our product, we take responsibility for it. Period.
Being able to influence the product - we listen to each other and take all product ideas, feature improvements and feedback seriously.
Latest gear - of course we provide you with the latest and greatest gear.
Millions of people - your work will be used by millions of people and that’s a pretty nice feeling.
Professional Growth x10 - we love teaching and sharing knowledge with each other. Expect your skills to grow exponentially.
Culture is very important to us at Ingrid and we take it very seriously. After all, it’s people that make the company, not software.
- We have a flat organisational structure
- We take gender equality seriously
- We host internal Brown Bag lunches
- We make all decisions collectively
- We do activities outside work. Like beer and coffee tasting
- We love to learn and teach (conferences, buy any tech book you like)
- We have very high employee retention rate. That tells something, right?
- Many at Ingrid are involved in running various tech meet-ups
We are not a fan of whiteboard interviews, as people are easily stressed by them. Nor do we do any pairing sessions or live coding and all those uncomfortable things. At Ingrid we have a much softer recruitment process.
- You send in your job application
- We get in touch asking when you can do our take home assignment.
- We send you the assignment on the agreed time and you have a week to complete it.
- We review your code and get back to you with feedback.
- Next, you meet two Ingrid developers and we talk about the take home exam and other technical stuff. Many candidates think these interviews are fun!
- If you and us feel that there is a match, you have a soft non-technical interview with our CTO. This is mostly to test the English and communication skills. We talk about Ingrid in general and every day things. Expect a lot of jokes and laughter!
- If we and you still feel there is a match between us, we send you the contract to sign.
- Welcome to Ingrid!
14-18k PLN for Mid,
18-22k PLN for Senior (all B2B NET)
- Beautiful, totally renovated office in downtown Wroclaw with the view of the water
- We're remote first but the offices are open any time for you
- Flexible work hours
- We offer re-location packages if you would like to move to Wroclaw
- Plus, we have great coffee and free soft drinks
You have the chance to join a scale-up company just beginning to challenge big issues globally. Dare to take the opportunity to be there early in the next global tech success.