WHERE ARE WE GOING?
Ingrid is on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experience and we need your help.
E-commerce is growing each year by double digits. Still, deliveries are causing a lot of anxiety for consumers. Almost half of all checkouts are abandoned due to shipping-related issues. At the same time, we are facing a huge technology shift in last-mile deliveries with faster fulfillment, crowdsourcing apps, predictive shipping, digital locks, drones, self-driving trucks, and food delivery platforms.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Ingrid develops a Delivery Experience platform that helps Merchants make the Delivery part of the customer journey improve their conversion rate, limit delivery costs, and thus their bottom line result. At the same time, millions of consumers get an enjoyable delivery experience through an intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last-mile deliveries. We have been successfully doing so since 2015.
Our clients include some of the largest e-retailers in the Nordics like Apoteket, Adlibris, Footway, iDEAL of Sweden, and NA-KD and most of them sell globally. Currently, 15% of the Swedish e-commerce traffic flows through our systems. All Ingrid products are developed to be used anywhere in the world, it is translated into 35 languages and can support any delivery option globally.
In short, we strive to make the delivery part of the shopping journey the best possible for Consumers and Merchants, where ever they are in the world.
Ingrid is currently in the most exciting and challenging phase for any tech company - a fast-paced scale-up where we need to deliver our goals with accelerated product development in multiple product areas.
THE PRODUCT MANAGER ROLE
We are seeking a motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager to lead the development of one of Ingrid's product areas. The PM role at Ingrid is responsible for making the development team understand why we do the things we do and can connect the dots for team participants. What we build is however teamwork.
The PM understands the business side of the product being developed, how that can be realized with the help of engineering and designers and is also ultimately responsible for representing the end users' needs. The PM represents not only the consumers' interests, but also customer challenges, business direction, market research, etc., and can therefore execute based on product goals, roadmap, and drive the work on prioritizing the product backlog. All to secure the business and development outcomes in both long and short terms.
We believe a good PM has great empathy for the users and customers, a genuine passion for technology, and for solving complex challenges. PM has the ability to motivate people around them and will do whatever it takes to empower their team.
THE PRODUCT TEAM
PMs at Ingrid work and belong to the Ingrid Product team that is lead by the Head of Product. As a PM you typically work closely with the Head of Product to set goals, get guidance and support to reach the best possible business outcomes for the product areas. Over time and with the experience we believe and expect PMs to mature into a more self-fulling role. The Ingrid Product team also consist of Design/UX and Product/Solutions Architect role. Ingrid has just switched to Product Area teams for development and each Product area team has its own PM.
Ingrid product areas teams are typically staffed with the following resources: PM, Design & UX, QA, engineers with support from CTO, VPE and Head of Product.
As a PM at Ingrid you are responsible for:
- Leading product development based on product vision & company strategy
- Leading product research and competitor analysis and securing of making product decisions
- Keeping and communicating a meaningful product roadmap
- Managing the product backlog and backlog prioritization
- Securing progress and outcome of product development
- Securing product feedback loops from Business, UX, and Tech perspective
We believe this responsibility means:
- Work close to the users to get customers input
- Work together with the Ingrid Product and UI/UX team to transform business needs into product features
- Work on detailed specifications for product features so they are clearly understood
- Set scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Develop and maintain a prioritized backlog for your team
- Coordinate teamwork and help the teams execute on a shared vision
- Act as an ambassador for your product area with the key stakeholders across the company
The person we seek:
- Has great communication and people skills
- Has previous experience working as a PM or PO
- Is fluent in English
- Can motivate people
- Has a product-driven mind
- Is customer-focused
- Has an eye for design and UX
- Has a genuine passion for building products
- Can connect big-picture thinking to actionable todos
- Walks the extra mile to reach the goals
- Can make decisions and doesn’t sit on the fence
- Has a can-do, positive attitude
- Is charismatic enough to motivate their team to perform at their full potential
- Is willing to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to empower the team
- Demonstrates that decisions are not made in a vacuum; that there are stakeholders in mind
- Can determine how to build a request with the highest penetration of users in mind, rather than a single customer
- Has good project management skills
- Has the ability to influence and impact cross-functional priorities/goals
- Has experience in analytics-driven product development
We'll give you:
- Possibility to join us in the most exciting company phase
- Great team members and interesting challenges
- A product career path
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A cause to solve real problems you probably have experienced and been frustrated by yourself
Note: Product Manager's daily work is supported by Scrum Master, which is already set in the teams
We support diversity and equal opportunity. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or age.